WE'RE HIRING - SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR.02/05/2018
As well as improving our after-sales building, we're also looking to add to our expanding team.
We're now looking for a driven individual with a passion for BMW & MINI to join our after-sales team.
Job Title: Service Administrator
- Answer incoming telephone calls where necessary and when instructed by management.
- To take service bookings and load the workshop in an efficient manner within the guidelines setup by the management & company policy.
- To carry out prospecting and follow ups when required.
- To deal with customer requirements in a courteous manner ensuring the highest standard of customer service.
- Compile daily banking for the accounts department.
- Prepare & compile job cards 3 days ahead of the booking, checking for recalls and quality enhancements.
- Raise job cars on request updating necessary logs for BMW & MINI and ensure required parts are ordered.
- Creating and invoicing internal jobs as required.
- To be proactive with regards to filing and general housekeeping of the departments administration.
- Sending CCC & CSI reports daily.
- To provide support at the service front desk during busy periods and cover absences as necessary.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
- To assist with any reasonable request by the service manager that aids the smooth running of the service department.
To apply please send your CV and Covering Letter to Calder.Leighton@Specialistcars.co.uk